Thursday, August 14, 2008

Playing with my new video editor

It's back in the 100's hot here. We rode Wednesday morning from 6am to 7am. She's getting much better about getting out, getting our stuff done, and getting back. We did a lot of trotting and tried to do quite a few transitions.

I got a new video editor and so I made a movie with all the exercises from GR&CG series I. It's amazing how many mistakes I still see in my techniques.

Here's the video:


And, yes, I should be working instead of playing with the new video software, but this is more fun.

I got a Ritchie Waterer for Jessie which I hope to install over the weekend. They suggest you build a concrete foundation. Oh boy, cement mixing, my favorite. Maybe I'll make a video!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL love the "Not affiliated w/Clinton Anderson" disclaimer. I think you should submit that to DUH. You are doing an awesome job! If my camera took good footage (and I could figure out how to load it on the computer) I'd love to do the same thing w/Cat so I could follow her progress!

Tuff

John Harrer said...

Thanks. I watched it on my home TV last night and I thought it came out pretty good. My camera does a pretty good job for being a still camera that has a movie feature. (I did have a good camerawomen and, while my star was a bit temperamental at times, she came through too)

If you are using a windows computer you should be able to make simple movies of Cat without too much effort. Let me know if you ever want help. With cell phones having no long distance charges, I might be able to walk you through it.