Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Rematch in the Weedpatch

Our version of horse H-O-R-S-E is back for a second edition.

(Insert tongue-in-cheek emoticon here)

There may be some judge's controversy with this round. Just to let you know the rules clearly state in Article IV, Section 2, subsection a, paragraph 7 (Newly amended), "A participant can only get one letter for a failed attempt and no "style" points are awarded". It's the same way I got through Mr. Chilton's high school gym class - pass/fail.

Anyway, here it is for your enjoyment.



In case you missed the first one, here's the link:

Round One of Horse H-O-R-S-E

5 comments:

Tuff e Nuff said...

I love it! I'm so glad you didn't edit it. It makes everyone else realize they are human too when things don't go perfect.

John Harrer said...

Thanks!

Didn't Dusty do a great job on the mounting block exercise? The guy is a champ! (I taught him that by the way ;>))

Tuff e Nuff said...

Yes he did! I was asking myself "why haven't I taught my horses that yet?"

I thought they both did great. I love to see your scenery.

Leslie said...

well I found your blog about 2 months ago or so and I love reading along! my husband and I are new horse owners (he is 50 and I am 42 years old, what are we thinking?!!) anyways, I love following along on you and your wifes adventures!

John Harrer said...

Thanks, Leslie. Good to hear you are out there. Be safe.