Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Moving in the Right Direction

It was tough crawling out of bed this morning and I was running a bit behind schedule. We rode to the pole to do our passenger lesson. It was very encouraging. I think she is starting to get it. She didn't stray as far as she had on Monday and she actually licked her lips while standing at the pole (I think that was a first). Anyway, I think I can say we made progress which is more than I've been able to say in the last two weeks.

Tonight is the Bill Pickett Rodeo. A friend of ours is volunteering so we get in free! So-weeet! He offered to let us ride in the Grand Entrance - we took a pass on that.

2 comments:

Tuff e Nuff said...

You didn't want to ride in the grand entry? What's wrong w/you? LOL

John Harrer said...

Yeah, I can't believe we said no
:>?