Friday, January 30, 2009

Day Two, continued

I was taking a picture of the cute cowgirls' butts and Craig is in the picture!















This was one of the Fresians from the Breed demo. A very handsome horse and one of the pictures that came out in the weird light.




















I looking at the preview, I don't know how these pictures will look when I actually post them.




















This should be the racetrack.














Now blogger is acting up. Not sure how my internet is. I told them I would be there around noon so I better get ready anyway. Another beautiful day in California...

1 comment:

Tuff e Nuff said...

I think I will always like Friesians. And what was Chris thinking getting in your picture and taking away from those butts? lol Glad you are having a good time.