Monday, November 24, 2008

Just More Groundwork

Despite the beautiful weather we only managed to find time for groundwork this weekend. We did do another "At Liberty" video. This one is only five minutes long. It is improved over the last one we did seven months ago, but I have seen her do better. I think my cues get all screwed up when the camera is on. It's a lot to think about: her, the camera, what I'm doing, what I'm doing next, etc. It is a good brain exercise though.

I really like this song. It has kind of a weird opening and closing. I left most of it in.


Enjoy!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

That was great! The only thing missing was your pink shirt. Get that and I would have thought I was watching "da man". LOL

Have you done RP phase II? That might help w/changes of direction off line.

John Harrer said...

Thanks. Not sure pink is my color [I'm an autumn ;>)]. I'll check with my wardrobe/director/camerawomen.

I haven't done any of the RP series. That's one of the few I don't own because I don't have access to a round pen.

Anonymous said...

OMG! AWESOME!! YAY!!! You are doin' it!! diane :)

John Harrer said...

Thanks, Diane!