Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday morning

It's tough to roll out of bed in the morning, but once I'm up and going it's not too bad. Got out there around 6:15 and we did some LFR II. The nights have been colder (in the 40's) and the mornings cool. Jessie was pretty frisky and really kicked up on the changes of direction.

After she warmed up a bit (didn't seem to take long) we jumped some barrels. She is much better at it, though I'm not sure she 'enjoys" it yet. Of course, I think breakfast was on her mind.

Then we did some liberty work, desensitizing, and yielding as our cool down and she got tied up for 30 minutes.

Not much, but we got some work in...

2 comments:

Tuff e Nuff said...

I don't you do it. I can barely get out of bed for work let alone getting up with enough time to work ponies.

John Harrer said...

It'll probably sound strange but that's what I use the DVD's for - motivation. Watching them motivates me to want to go out there and try stuff. I'm lucky I don't have to be at work early and Calif temperatures are moderate.