Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Exercise #20 - Check

A quick early morning workout to do exercise #20: Throw the rope to stop. First, we did some LFR stage 2. We had reviewed the DVD and I noticed I was missing a few minor details. A few things with my feet, the handling the rope during the transition. I think because she was so frenetic when I first started this exercise I got in the habit of stepping back instead of into the shoulder. We only did it for 5-10 minutes. I wish she picked up her front end more, but we got some improvement.

The throw the rope to stop was a breeze. It took her about a circle and a half the first time and about two steps every time after that. We ended with some side-passing on the fence and stick and string desensitizing.

It was only about 30 minutes and I think it was helpful...
Post a Comment