Monday, January 2, 2012

My Year-end Tribute To Jessie


Each year I try to compile some of the unused video and photos we've shot to put together a montage of our year. This year I put the video to a mashup of my favorite "Downunder Horsemanship" songs. (My audio editing still leaves much to be desired) Some of these clips where from our ill-fated movie, "The Method is Bogus", a sarcastic look at the training technique. Yes, we had a script and everything. Unfortunately, we were well into production when we learned that I cannot act, and the project was put on hold.

Other than that there was not a whole lot to choose from as 2011 was a year where I worked more on my photography than my videography. Looking back I didn't realize how many times I stood up on her. Jessie is such a good horse and continues to be a shining light in my life.


2 comments:

Leslie said...

That was THE BEST!!! I LOVED it! We need to do a video like this! I agree with you about a horse being the shining light of your life...we often say that about our two :) we like them much more than most people we know! ha!
anyways, You and Ranae really inspire me to try more and more with Cadet and Speedy.

Today, Speedy FINALLY *GOT* it in the round pen,just an exercise, but he finally got it! I really felt quite successful and he made me look like I know what I am doing, he makes me shine and I only hope that I make him as happy as he makes me!
Happy New Year to you both! good riding!

Tuff e Nuff said...

Great video John!