Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Part Two, Riding wit Confidence, Series I

Finally finished editing the Riding with Confidence video. This is Part Two of Series I and we run through exercises #10 through #17. I added some production elements. Half the fun of doing the videos, I must admit, is editing them. My goal is to have them look good, but not over-produced. Sometimes I walk that fine line.

I do add some narration now because my brother told me, "I like watching them, but it sure would be nice to know what's going on." I feel that way sometimes when I'm riding.

You'll see me struggling with the Bending at The Walk exercise and the Vertical at the Standstill. I accidentally left out the Vertical at the Walk exercise. Yes, it was accidental.




Riding With Confidence, Series I, Part Two

No comments: